Saturday 12 October 2013

Beauty advent calendars - the picks

Last year I saw a lot of people raving about different beauty calendars.  Some were really expensive, an expense I just couldn't justify before xmas, and before then I'd never heard of them.  Well, this year I plan to change that (I've got one of the Benefit ones pre-ordered) and join the club.  I've been scouring the net trying to find the announced calendars and have tried to bring them to one place for you.

Lancome | Selfridges beauty advent calendar £84

This one isn't available to buy just yet, but you can put your name on the email notification list so as soon as it's launched you'll be notified about it.  From what I recall, this was one of the most popular ones last year, but weighed in at close to £100 if I remember correctly - but the samples/gifts inside looked amazing!


The Ciate mini mani advent calendar £42

I absolutely love the look of this one, I'm a complete sucker for nail polishes and the Ciate ones are such good quality.  You'll get a range of colours, in fact, a different one every day, and by the looks of the picture you'll get a full size one too :)


Benefit advent calendar £50

Of the makeup ones this is one of the more affordable ones, especially considering it's full of high end products.  It'll be available to buy from 2nd November, but stocks are VERY limited, so if you want one, I'd highly recommend popping to a Benefit counter, like now, and seeing if you can reserve one. Plus it comes in a cute pop art box :)


Boots beauty advent calendar £30

Probably the most affordable of the bunch and packed with a variety of different makeup products that are sold in Boots and in total worth over £65.  If you're a makeup lover and you don't have £84 to throw away on the Selfridges one, this would be a great bargain :)








This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jess from Coffee Cosmetics

 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ahhh too much temptation! Last year I got the You calendar and it was fantastic! I hope they do another one this year. x

    http://lolaandbehold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boots one looks great! I just can't justify spending over £50 on an advent calendar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lancome's sounds really good and something I would like to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had a beauty advent calendar and I would love the top one, but I think I will have a look at the Benefit one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm holding out for Latest in Beauty, BBB Xmas Box and a beautiful world sampler x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any of these would be a massive treat - I just can't justify buying one for myself at all! Would make incredible gifts though :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea behind advent calendars but I'd rather have ones with chocolate in them! :D

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Ciate one has to be my favourite - I'm a sucker for nail varnish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool idea, but sadly I'm a poor student so wont be able to afford one! xxx

    charlotterose8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig