Friday 4 October 2013

A Lushful Christmas


This is officially my first blog post about Christmas this year, and yep that means it's getting close!  Just over 2 months away, there's a lot of Christmassey themed posts coming up, so keep your eyes peeled for those :)

So last night, myself and a few other bloggers headed to Lush for an opportunity to buy some of their new Christmas products before they officially launch (TODAY!).


There was one product in particular that grabbed my attention, the soot balls - now if any of you are fans of Studio Ghibli you'll probably recognise these from Spirited Away (nomming on lucky charms) or My Neighbour Totoro (hiding in the shadows).  I pretty much squealed when I saw these and immediately decided one was coming home with me :)  I can't even decide if I'm going to use him yet as he's just so cute!

There were also these super cute little bubble bars of Penguins, but they did look a little like Angry birds to me :P  Either way, they were super cute and one of them made it home with me too :)


I also picked up an awesome bath bomb called 'Shoot for the stars', it's like a fun starry night with fireworks, more one for Halloween than Christmas, but I loved it all the same. (pictured that the bottom of the post).

Here's a few pics of some of the Chrismas and Halloween/Autumn products that are now available.











And here's what I hauled (sorry for the poor picture quality).


All in all a great night and it was great to catch up with some lovely local bloggers too.  So if you're thinking about what to get friends and family for Christmas this year, it might be worth a trip to Lush as they have some super cute products.  They're also featuring (for this Christmas which is in stores now) some of their products which are best sellers in Lush Japan, ones that we don't have here, like soaps etc, so if like me, you're a bit nutty for Japanese culture and things, it's worth popping in just to see that :)



This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Karen from Liverpool Lashes

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for Lush Christmas goodies! I love Snow Fairy shower gel :D Those little penguins look adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for the Christmas launch. They are totally cute. Can't wait for them to be available here in Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soot balls are adorable, I love Spirited Away, have to get some just because of that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many nice looking products! Will have to visit soon. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig