Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sleek Contour and Blush palette

Hey guys!  Hope you're all having a wonderful day?

I have another item for you today that's only just coming out.  So, you know how the Sleek contour palette is impossible to get hold of?  Well, they're re-releasing it as a trio with a blush!  I picked up one in the colour 'fair' (372) the other day - the third item in it is a blusher and what I really love, is that the one in the 'fair' palette is rose gold!!! Here's some pics and a review :)


Using all 3 - bronzer for contour, blusher on apples of cheeks, and highlighter on cheekbones in different lights







My Thoughts

Are you planning on picking up one of these?  I'm pretty sure they're going to sell out fast!!!  I wish I knew what the other colour blushers were going to be - but all I can say for now about this, is I seriously love it!  The highlight is so pretty, and adds just the right amount of sparkle.  The blusher compliments my skin perfectly, adding a lovely pink/gold shimmer - and the bronzer, works really well with my pale skin - I can see this replacing my Barry M bronzer as my 'go-to', as much because, as because it's so handing having all three together.  I love this and I'm super glad I managed to find one before they sell out nationally, much like the original contour palette.

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This looks so pretty :) I really want the Rose Gold blush so maybe I will get this trio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's super pretty :) The rose gold blush gives the prettiest glow :)

      Delete
  2. this looks really good!
    do you know how much it is? :} xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr, I really need to pay attention to the prices :p I believe it was around the £6 mark, but I can't be sure - I bought a couple of things (Revlon customeyes and MUA bronzed perfection) and they came to £15 all together.

      Delete
  3. I am loving lace blush and i will review in next few days <3 nice writing

    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review :)
    Just came across your blog! Will start following!

    Check out my blog!
    http://cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this now :) the highlighter shade looks perfect.
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this! I had Rose gold from Sleek as an individual blush and loved it, but sadly it smashed :(

    - Rhi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig