Tuesday 26 March 2013

Week 12 update - 100 day spending challenge

Hi guys!  So... I'm gonna say it, just over 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe it?  I never thought I'd get this far, let alone succeed!  But, I don't want to speak too soon, there's still a couple of weeks left, and I'm determined not to cheat, I can't come this far and cheat now, not gonna happen!

So, how's this week been - if I said anything other than manic, I'd be lying.  It's been a crazy and tiring week, but in a good way.

Last Tuesday I got to play being a Makeup Artist for the day (see yesterday's post for that!), and then on Wednesday we went out for dinner after work (Wagamamas (I had Tofu Ramen)) and then on to the cinema to see Maniac with our friends.  Let me just say this, don't go and see Maniac.  Such a bad film, gory for the sake of being gory, massive plot holes and things that happen that are unnecessary and just don't make sense.  Right, glad that's out of the way!

So it's been a good week, I spent the weekend cleaning out my bedroom, it's still not finished but it's way tidier than it was.  It's a 4 day week this week as we have a 4 day weekend thanks to Easter (Thanks Jesus!), and I have two awesome things to look forward to this week.  Wednesday the hubby and I are going to a blogger event at Red Hot Buffet to sit at the Chef's table for a 7 course taster menu - HELLO!  Then on the Thursday, the PR agency for our big shopping centre (St Davids 2), are having Ladies night - which is open to everyone, there'll be walking fashion shows, free makeovers and all sorts of great things, so really looking forward to that too.
As for temptations, I've been so busy I haven't really had time to think - there's only been one thing on my radar this week and that's the nubar passion fruit cuticle oil.  Now that I've 'ripped' my acrylics off, my nails are in need of some TLC, so this is a definite purchase for me once I'm off my ban :)

How's your week been?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow - manic but very fun week planned by the looks of things! I hope you have a fab time, especially at the meal!

    I cant believe how quickly the ban has gone - I am glad its coming to an end in some ways but I can just as easily do it again soon. I have barely made a dent in my stash of beauty supplies and used a lot less than I thought I would! I am considering doing another one this summer

    happy Easter

    http://www.allthatslap.com/
    Grace
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig