Thursday 14 March 2013

Mid Month Favs

Hey guys, so I thought I'd be cheeky (I don't know why this is cheeky) and do some mid month favourites, the things I've been using most over the last couple of weeks.  Hope you're all having a great day :)



MeMeMe Dew pot in Willow Whisper
This is a little pot of beauty - (see my review here) I love the colour and the consistency (very soft to use, softer than the colour tattoos but sets as well).  I've started combining eye shadow primer with creme shadows and shadow which is really working to stave off creasing during the day :)

NYX Slide on Pencil in Jewel
This is such a pretty, highly pigmented liner with a lovely amount of glitter in it (review and swatches here), great saying power and non-smearing/melting.  I usually wear this under my waterline so it meets my liquid liner :)  Then blend it a bit so the edge isn't as obvious :)



Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Beige
I have quite a few colour tattoo's and as much as I love them all, this has to be my favourite, it's such a pretty soft beige with a little gentle sparkle.  Sadly, it's nigh-on impossible to get over here since it was a USA limited edition - hopefully they'll release it over here too in the future!  (review and swatches here)

Dr Jart+ BB Cream
I'm gonna say it... this has become my all time favourite foundation, I'm giving it HG (holy grail) status, it's perfect in every way.  Doesn't make me as oily as any other foundation I've ever tried, it doesn't clog my pores, it's radiant, the perfect shade, flawless, great coverage and amazing lasting power.  I really cannot recommend this enough, especially if you're pale like me - oh and it has SPF 30 - what more could you want?  (Original review here)

Physicians Formula eye shadow quad in Bronze Minerals
I picked this up in TKMaxx just before my spending ban started (27th Dec) and I really couldn't be happier with it.  I love that there's no talc in it, you can really see the difference.  It's great quality and massively pigmented.  Lovely colours and all in all a lovely little kit, and you want to know the best bit?  I managed to pick it up for £3!!!! What a bargain!  I can't wait until the ban is over so I can go hunting for more makeup there, I'm determined to find a Happy Booster there!

What are you loving at the moment?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I would like to try the Dr Jarts Beauty Balm - would you say that you prefer it to the YSL Touche Eclat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed - lovely formula, great staying power, and perfect colour - you NEED this in your life Laura! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Dr Jart beauty balm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound great!
    i love finding new makeup products to try -
    there's a few here that have caught my eye ;)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great :) Well, I can highly recommend all of them :)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog!
    Can you love me?

    http://www.cosmeticunicorn.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of mid month favourites and i'm completely in love the the colour tattoo! I wish I could have a regular shopping trip to the US.

    It would mean the world to me if you checked out my latests beauty post!

    Hazel X
    whichhazel05.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel :) The colour tattoo is beautiful :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig