Wednesday 20 March 2013

Physicians Formula - Bronzed Minerals

Just after Christmas (27th Dec) I went on a big of a Christmas sale shop, and one of the things I picked up in TKMaxx (who Wayne Goss from Gossmakeup artistst walked right past the shop!) was this Bronzed Minerals quad by Physicians Formula (PF).  When I saw they had PF I was soooo excited!  I really hoped they'd have the Happy Booster, but yeah I think my sights were set a bit high on that one, but hey, they had this, which is my first PF item - which I'm very happy with :)



They say "Use each shade independently or combine shades for a more sophisticated look. Use lighter shades to highlight eyelid and brow bone, medium shades on eyelid and darker shades in the crease for a contouring effect. Line eyes with the darkest shades for added drama and definition."




It comes with a little brush and sponge tip applicator, and a little mirror.  Physicians Formula are also very proud that there is no talc in their products, they do however, contain parabens (both methylparaben and propylparaben).



My Thoughts

I wasn't really sure what to expect from this, I know PF is really raved about but this was my first exploration into the brand, and they didn't disappoint.  I was quite taken aback by just how massively pigmented their shadows are and soft.  They're beautifully blendable and I really love the colours.

I'm finding that as I'm getting older, I'm starting to lean more towards nude/natural/brown shades.  Don't get me wrong, I'll still wear purple/green etc but just not as often.  The quality of these is easily comparable to high end brands, it's a bit shocking how cheap they are compared to their amazing quality.

All in all, I'm super happy with this and can't wait to try more from Physicians Formula - still dying to try their Happy Booster!

Where to buy: Amazon (here) and in TKMaxx stores if you're lucky!
Cost: £3 <-- that's how much my one was in TKMaxx
Would I repurchase: Yes!






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love having quad eyeshadows. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look very rich and de pigmentation indeed does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seam like the perfect eye look in such a handy quad. Perfect all year round, great post!

    Hazel X
    www.whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig