Sunday 17 March 2013

The Little Bubble Co - Vanilla Biscuit

One of the things that was in my goodie bag from the Bristol Blogger meetup, was this mahoosive shower gel in Vanilla Biscuit (believe me, it smells as good as it sounds!).



They say "The Little Bubble Co Biscuit shower gel should be massaged over skin whilst in the bath or shower and let the cheeky bubbles kiss your skin with softness. Rinse and towel dry."

The Scent

Let me just get this out there, the scent, is scrum-diddily-umptious!  It smells like a combination of vanilla (duh), and the base of a cheesecake (insert 'buttery biscuit base' joke here).  It smells so good that I literally want to drink it - but of course, I have some self control and I'm not stupid, so I don't.


The Product

Well, this is where I don't 'rave' about it.  It's good, it gets you clean and leaves your skin feeling soft, but it's nothing new, pretty much all my shower gels I've ever tried do that.  So, it's not bad, it's just nothing new, which is fine, but I wouldn't go buying it thinking it's a revolutionary product, but I would absolutely buy it for the scent alone, it's soooo gooood!  And for a lowly £2.99 it's hard to go wrong.

Where to buy: Boots, Waitrose
Cost: £2.99
Would I repurchase: Yes - I'd really like to try the Mango Delight and Strawberry Sundae :)

What's your favourite scent from The Little Bubble Co?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This sounds great! Will be adding the to my to buy list! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so nice, I've never seen them in Boots will have to keep my eyes open x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it a bit too sickly xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your liking this, I think this one is my favourite scent! The others aren't far behind though!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the smell of this when I bought it! One of the few things about having to get up for a shower at 5am for work! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig