Sunday 31 March 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn - Tarocco Orange

Around 10 times a day, I moisturise my hands, they tend to get really dry and I'm always conscious what they look like, as they're what tend to show the first signs of ageing.  So I'm always on the look out for a good moisturiser.

Back a couple of months ago I went to an event where Crabtree & Evelyn were doing demonstrations, and I had a go of one of their hand scrubs (Pomegranate) and I'm not kidding, my hands felt the softest they've ever felt, thanks to the hand scrub - not something I'd ever considered, or even knew existed.


Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Little Luxuries giftset £10.00*


They say "Infused with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and extracts of Tarocco orange, bitter orange, eucalyptus and sage, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use.
Award-winning formula with a blend of shea butter, macadamia nut oil and ceramides
Antioxidant-rich Tarocco Orange extract conditions the skin
Hands are noticeably softer with each use.  

Fragrance: A clean, invigorating and energising citrus scent with an uplifting blend of orange, bergamot, and neroli."


My Thoughts

I really like the presentation of this set, I'm a big fan of orange (scent and colour) and love the pretty bow on the top.  For your £10 you get three products, a hand cream, a shower gel and a body lotion.  They're not 'full size' however, they're perfect travel size shower gel and body lotion - as for the hand cream I kept mine in my drawer at work (until I used it all up).

My favourite of the three products has to be the hand cream - it's what I went back to the most, like several times a day, enough that I used it up in less than a month.  The other products are lovely too, I'm just more into some of my other products at the moment.

The scent is really pretty, it's like a spiced/herbed orange perfect for a morning shower - this would make a great scent in a shampoo.

All three products performed well, none stood out with any big negatives, but they didn't give me the OMG I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT either - whereas the Pomegranate hand scrub and moisturiser did (I'll be buying this when I'm off my spending ban).  One thing to note, their lip balms smell absolutely amazing (I was having a sniff of them in the shop) - these are on my wish list too :)

Where you can buy them: Crabtree & Evelyn shops, and in their online store
Cost: £10 for this gift set
Would I replace? Yes, but I'd opt for the Pomegranate one as that's more my sort of scent (sweet)

What's your favourite Crabtree & Evelyn product?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the body lotion and hand cream x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is it only £10! I'm on the case! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig