Saturday 16 March 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush

Hi guys!  So yesterday Google announced they're getting rid of Google reader - I don't think I had many people reading mine on google reader, but the realisation is there that they'll get rid of GFC too (I really hope not!), so in preparation for that, I'd like to ask a favour.  There are other ways to follow me, other than GFC, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me a little follow on those platforms.  They are:  Bloglovin, HelloCotton, SheSaidBeauty, By email and Google+.

All of the links to these are on the right of this page, I'm not asking for you to follow me on all of them, just one that's not GFC :)  Anyway, on with the show!

Back in December I bought that massive Soap & Glory Best of all kit and I've been sampling the products ever since, so today I bring you my first review of those, and my first ever Soap & Glory review :)  Ladies and gents, today's review is about the most divine scented body scrub, I give you, *drum roll*............ Sugar Crush!





Made up with smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains, and I can't find any ingredients in it that scare me (like parabens).

My Thoughts

Given the ingredients (sugar, nuts!) I was a bit dubious about whether this would be sticky or just how it would work really, but as soon as I opened it up and smelt how amazing the zesty lime scent was, I was instantly sold!

When I jump in the shower, I wash with whatever shower gel I'm using, and I finish my shower by using the scrub so that when I'm out of the shower, I smell of zesty limes :)  The scent is -uh-mazing!  It smells so fresh and zingy, I love it! It's a good exfoliator too, not too abrasive but good enough to get rid of any dry flakey skin.

Given that I'm on a spending ban I've been trying hard not to use this too often so that when it runs out I'll be able to re-purchase it, but I have less than half less, but only 4 weeks of my spending ban to go, and as I've had this since December, I think I'm good to keep it going until my ban is up :)

Where to buy: Available in Boots
Cost: £8.00 and worth every penny!
Would I repurchase: Hell to the YES!

What's your favourite Soap & Glory product?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I follow you on Bloglivin too :)

    I love the smell of this, it is so lovely and I love the fact the tub is big enough to fit my hand in and scoop some out xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah it's really great - smells sooo good!

      Delete
  2. I love this too, and the smell is just gorge! I agree, it is deffo a repurchase!


    I'm having an INTERNATIONAL mac lipstick giveaway, you only need to like a photo! http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/mac-lipstick-giveaway-4-days-only.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I still haven’t purchased this! Your review has made me want it even more, it looks amazing!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! I'm going to try all the S&G scrubs so it might be a while before I use it again though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this! I've only heard good reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought that last year and yes I really like the scent of it!!!! I contemplated on buying the body lotion as well, but the scent wasn't exactly the same so I backed up.
    P.S. (irrelevant of beauty) So nice to see that you're from Cardiff. I visited 7 years ago while studying in the UK and loved it!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig