Tuesday 12 March 2013

Week 10 summary - 100 day spending challenge

10 weeks have passed, and I still HAVEN'T broken my ban - BOOM!  I think it's fair to say at this point, I won't be breaking my ban, if I can make it this far and only have 4 weeks left to go, it'll be relatively plan sailing, now that I can see the shore!

As for how the last week has been, pretty good (other than having a bit of a cold of course!).  I haven't really craved any makeup, just clear skin (had a bit of a breakout a long with my cold).  It's really helped to have won giveaways and gone to the Bristol blogger meetup, as I'm working my way through the goodie bag :)

As much as I haven't really craved much this week, I do have a list of things I want to get once the ban is over.  As I've mentioned before, I've been saving £10 a week to spend when I got to the London #bbloggers meetup on the 15th April so I'll be having a bit of a splurge then, and there's a few things I'd like to get online, like Bioderma, Korres lip balm and I'd like to try some of The Balm products too.  I think I'll be hitting Beauty Chamber for a bit of an order there!



When I go to London however, I'll be getting (as long as it's in stock!) a MAC pro 15 palette, and adding about 4-5 shades to it, a YSL Glossy stain (really want to try one of these), Revlon Nearly naked foundation (and probably the powder), a couple of BarryM Gellys, Rimmel Apocolips, Dior Amber Diamond (if I can find it anywhere) and maybe the Dior BB cream - or a foundation, I feel like trying something new :)  Oh, and I'll probably pick up the Naked 2 palette as well - that'll probably take up most of my money!  And boy oh boy will there be an epic haul to share with you after that!

When I'm in London it'll be my birthday (17th April), so I'm planning on popping into Harrods and getting myself a Longchamp bag as a birthday present, I'll be hauling that too!

How's your week been?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. OOo well done on another great week hun :) I can't wait to see you do some huge haulin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) There's gonna be a mahoooooooosive haul! I'm literally going to write out a list and take it with me to London next month :D Can't believe the meetup is next month already!

      Delete
  2. well done hun ;-) you have amazing stamina to stick to your spending ban i wish i could do it !! I bought one of the mac pan palettes with the intention of filling it up and 1 year later its still brand new in the box in my draw !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! You need to get yourself some MAC shadows and start filling it up :) I intend to start mine with 4-5 shadows, and then add one a month after that :)

      Delete
  3. I've finally made a start with a MAC pro palette. I will aim for a 15 but for now I bought a 4 and filled it with Vanilla, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe and Smut. I was and still am a huge fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows but I must admit, MAC eyeshadows certainly live up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty much the shades on the top of my wish list thanks to Tanya Burr :)

      Delete
  4. well done for sticking to it! It will be so worth it for you when you get to go and buy all this lovely stuff :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait for a big shopping splurge! Excited!

      Delete
  5. You're doing so well!xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing - I would have if I had taken part broken mine 400 times over by now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Well, I did wonder how I'd do, I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but its really not been that bad :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig