Friday 22 March 2013

March Birchbox

I think it's fair to say, I'm a fan of Birchbox.  I was so incredibly excited when I heard they were launching over here and I'll be honest, I haven't been disappointed with my boxes either, so a real win!  Anyway, I'm sure you all want to see what I got in my March Birchbox, so without further delay here we go!



As you can see, I was a lucky girl, super happy to receive a beauty blender!  For me, the standout products this month were the beauty blender, the Laura Geller purple gel eyeliner (purple is my favourite colour!), the Lindt (no brainer!) and the Yu-Be - yeah it's not the most exciting packaging, but I'm a sucker for anything Japanese!  Things I'm not so keen on - the Molten Brown scent - just because it's not my kind of scent, don't get me wrong, I'd rather smell of that than 'smell' but it's a bit masculine for me.  Also not keen on the scent of the Argan body lotion, I'm sure it's good for my skin, but I really like sweet scents and neither of these fall into that category, so I might 'donate' them to a friend/family member who will appreciate them more.  I'm really loving the gel eyeliner though, it's so pretty!  Here's some swatches for you :)


*drooling over this now, soooo pretty!*

So that was it, despite a couple of products not being right up my alley, I'm really happy with this box, there's things I will definitely use here, which is what separates it out (for me) from my previous Glossy Box's and She Said box's - too often I'd get things I just wouldn't use.  Well done Birchbox on another great one :)

Keep your eyes peeled for a Birchbox related surprise on here next week xo






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin, and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't got mine through yet, been having delivery problems! It's my first birchbox as well, so I'm excited for when I finally receive it! Yours looks so nice xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the same box! Loved the beauty blender! :)
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same items as you - am loving the beauty blender :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted the blender. I can't remember what I got instead is that bad lol. Something to do with Sanctuary I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe they gave Beauty Blenders! I think Birchbox is one of the best/most generous out of all the sample subscriptions xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED this post :) sorry to leave another link but I also did a really good how to guide for the beauty blender http://daisydreamsof.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/advantage-time-with-models-own.html that would have been a huge help for me when I first bought mine :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig