Friday 8 March 2013

Review: Nice n' easy' Colourseal Gloss

Hi guys, happy Friday!!!! What do you all have planned for the weekend?  Me? I'm going to be sitting in front of a fire, with a cup of tea, reading Game of Thrones, yep, my idea of a perfect weekend (when it's raining at least!) and with that being said, I'm also taking a couple of days off here, will be back Sunday/Monday :)

If you have any requests for posts you'd like to see from my when I'm back, just pop them in a comment below and I'll see what I can do :)  Anyway, on with the review!

I know I mentioned this in my February Empties posts but I really did want to write a proper review for you on it, because I really think it's a great product that deserves it's own 15 mins of fame here :)

nice' n easy' Colourseal Gloss - available in places like Superdrug for 99p

They say "ColourSeal Gloss is especially formulated to work in harmony with coloured hair and helps give long lasting colour. A specific formula for brunettes for a hair shade as individual as you.

It does this by delivering essential moisture to the hair shaft and helps boost protection where the hair may have become damaged through daily wear and tear i.e. blow drying, brushing, perming, etc.

As a result, colour looks fresher and less faded throughout the six week cycle."





























My Thoughts

So, you know when you dye your hair, and the next day you can't stop running your fingers through it because it feels so soft and lovely?  It's because of bad boy's like this.  The lovely sachet/bottle of intensive conditioner that comes with the dye to make your hair feel amazing.  After years and years of wondering why no one released this as an actual product, Clairol did (some time ago admittedly!).

Regardless of what my 'they say' bit above says, this is basically an intensive conditioner and a really good one at that.  It's not designed to be used every day, but more as a treatment for coloured hair.  Now, I dye my hair black, sometimes with a bit of purple in it, but it's still basically black, and my hair takes quite a bit of heat damage... mainly because I always forget to protect it.  I know, bad blogger!  Anyhoo, going off on a tangent here!  With this little tube of wonder, you get enough conditioner for about 2 washes for medium length hair.  If my hair was still crazy long (I used to be able to sit on it!), then I'd probably need 1-2 tubes and likewise if you have short hair, you'll probably get at least 3 uses out of it.

Another good thing about it, it smells really good, that lovely clean smell, not fruity or sweet, just plain old good n' clean.  My favourite thing about it though is how it makes my hair feel.  It's like my hair has more weight to it, but at the same time it's lighter and has more movement to it, bit of a contradiction I know.  My hair still feels good the following day too, which is more than I can say for most conditioners I use!

In an ideal world, I'd probably use this once a week at most, once a month at least, but in reality, it's almost never because I forget it exists.  It's small, you use it up quickly, which means you don't see it all the time, so you forget about it - big mistake!  If you do try this, get a few of them and keep them on display, so you don't do what I did and forget you have it/that it exists.

Summary - it's awesome, you should try it, they do it for red heads and blondes too, it's worth every one of the 99 pennies it costs to buy it, go get it, now! :)

If on the off chase you miss me while I'm away - here's a couple of recent and useful posts you might like to take a cheeky look at :)

SEO - How to optimise your blog - this has links in it on how to set up and understand Google analytics too <-- my most popular post, ever!
February Empties
Confessions of a Blogger tag
And don't forget, my YouTube channel :)  If you can't be bothered to click on the link and decide which video to watch - click on the YouTube tab at the top of this post, I have lots of my recent videos on there too :)

Have a great weekend everyone!






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown, Angelica from One Little Vice, Fiona from La Belle Dame Sans Merci, and Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love these treatments, always leave the hair so soft and beautiful!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually thought of them of actual conditioner (which is totally crazy as it clearly states!) great post though, might actually go pick it up when I next pop in! Xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Taylor :) They're really good for a treatment :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig