Wednesday 6 March 2013

Week 9 summary - 100 day spending challenge

Yes, 9 weeks, it's been 9 WEEKS!  Only like... 4 and a bit weeks to go, amazing!  I can taste the finish line!!!!  And OMG am I going to hit the shops then!  Yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose, but I have been saving £10 a week since I started this, so I should have about £150 by the end of it to satisfy my cravings with.

So, how's the last week been I hear you say?  Pretty good actually.  A friend of mine who works for Superdrug bought one of their new B. foundations but it just wasn't working for her, so she really kindly gave it to me :)  Got that today, so will try it out tomorrow :)  Luckily we have the same skin tone (both super duper pale!) so I know it'll be the right shade :)



The products that are still busting my 'balls' as ever are the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation... and that's about it for this week.. I'm sure there's other stuff too and I just can't think what it is, but that's the beauty of the ban, only the stuff you really truly want sticks in your mind :)

I've been really busy at work too which is great because my mind only wanders to makeup at lunch time (which I generally spend in our rec room) and in the evenings, so not driving me utterly insane :)

How's your week been, both people doing the spending challenge, and anyone who's having a regular week?






This months big pixi3 advertisers are the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, Tasha from Belleza Kisses, Gem from Miss Makeup Magpie, Luchessa from Luchessa, Sally from The Human Mannequin - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. OOh you deserve to spend your £150 by the end of this :) xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww you have such amazing will power! I’m quite envious of your amazing shop you’ll get to do at the end of it haha!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoey -yeah I'm looking forward to an awesome shopping spree :D And in Selfridges in London and Liberty's :D

      Delete
  3. Awh I wish I had your will power, I'm lusting after the Nearly Naked foundation too!

    http://forthfancies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nearly naked foundation was nearly a spending ban breaker for me, but I've got past the 'ERMERGHERD I NEED IT NOW' and now want it a healthy amount :p

      Delete
  4. How are you doing it - you need to tell me some of your tips honestly because I just couldn't do it - I would "need" to buy something lol.

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure really Sarah - I tend to stay away from shops so I'm not as tempted, that helps :)

      Delete
  5. I would need to buy something, I honestly cannot go a few days without buying anything

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was like before this - I actually think the spending ban may have changed how I look at makeup I decide I 'need' but only time will tell :p I'll probably be eating my words in a few weeks :p

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig