Monday 16 July 2012

Friend Swaps Number 3

Hey everyone!  Aaand as you'll have guessed from the title, this is my 3rd part of my 'Friend Swaps' series.  Hope you're all well today?  It's been raining all day here :(



So today is all about Collection (prev Collection 2000) Dazzle Me in the colour Magical (2).  Personally this isn't a shade I would wear on my lid, but I would use it as a highlight on my cheek bones if I was going out for an evening and wanted a bit of extra sparkle :)  It's such a pretty colour, you could use it for under the browbone too if you're going for a very light look with your eyeshadow too, and for the inner corners of your eyes to brighten them.




As you can see it's a shimmer with a portion of gold in it, which is super pretty, it would look lovely on darker skin tones as well as light.

Have you used this before?  Did you wear it as a shadow or highlight?

Pixi3 out
xXx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig