Sunday 22 July 2012

Perfume - My favourites

Hey everyone!  Hope you've all had the most amazing weekend?  I wanted to do a slightly different post, a scent-scual one if you will *wink*

I thought I'd share with you, my favourite perfumes in all their deliciousness!

First up, Vera Wang - Princess - I looooooove this perfume, it's the perfect mix of sweet, very sweet with a bit of spice - oooh la la!





 Next, I give you, Sun Moon Stars by Karl Largerfeld - I've loved this since it came out about 17 years ago. Back then, everything in my bedroom was Sun Moon Stars, so I was super excited when they brought out a perfume of the design :)  The scent is divine, it's very spicy and you don't need to spray much of it, maybe 2-3 well placed squirts on your pulses and you'll be fragrant all day :)  Also, if you hold the bottle up to the light it looks beautiful :)




And finally, my every day perfume - Lacoste - Touch of Pink - this is the perfect every day scent, I put it on in the morning, and have a spritz late afternoon - it's a deliciously sweet scent, it's so pretty!



Hope you enjoyed my new pictures on snazzy back drops :)  What's your favourite perfume?  And, when do you wear it?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. heya love your blog just found you on bloggers unite and followed...would be amaizng if you could support and follw my blog back...www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done :) I don't normally do 'follow backs' but I really like your blog, looking forward to seeing more of your posts :)

      Delete
  2. Fab blog Georgina!

    It's always good to have an 'everyday' fragrance. Would you say the other two are more for evening wear?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, personally I like spicy scents are much more evening scents :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig