Saturday 14 July 2012

Friend Swaps Number 1

Hey everyone!  So, I have a friend who's also into Makeup, yay!  And we've started doing a bit of swapping, where I have stuff I don't like I give it to her and vice versa.  Over the next few weeks I'm going to do a series of blog post of all the lovely goodies I've had and tried :)


Today is the first in that series, and it's the Bourjois eye shadow single in the shade 92 Gris Paillettes.






Amongst other colours, I wore this last night and really loved it :)  There's quite a bit of fall out from the glitter, but that's to be expected.  Now, the swatches don't do it justice, there was a lot more colour and intensity on my index finger (from swatching it) than transferred onto the back of my hand.

It's quite a dry formula as opposed to creamy, but I think a lot of that is to do with the glitter.  In my limited experience with Bourjois eye shadow singles and blushers I've found them to be a drier formulation.

I really like it and would definitely wear it again, perfect for a sparkly smokey eye :)

Have you tried the Bourjois single eyeshadows?  Which is your favourite colour?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig