Sunday 29 July 2012

MUA Bronzed Perfection

Hey guys!  Hope you're all have a great day?

So, I managed to get my paws on an MUA Bronzed Perfection the other day, I was super happy and, couldn't quite get over how mahoosive it is!  It retails for £3 I believe, which given the size (and quality) is very reasonable.






Thoughts

Well, these are only initial impressions as I've not used it on my skin yet - I'll update this post with a link to a full review when I've done one, which will probably be a little while yet.  First impressions are that I like it, it's really well pigmented and very soft.  The only reservation I have, is more to do with it working with my skin tone, so that's really more my issue than the bronzers :)  I think you really do get your money's worth given the sheer size of this.  I'll be using it, as well as my new Sleek contour/blusher trio over the next couple of weeks and I'll report back with a more accurate review - but for now, like the rest of MUA's products, I really like it - tip of the cap to you MUA!

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. MUA have done themselves proud again, this looks lovely and pigmented I'm definitely going to have to give this one a try x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - they keep pulling out gem after gem after gem! Feels like they can't do wrong right now :)

      Delete
  2. This looks pretty good for a £3 bronzer! I'm looking forward to your full review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - for £3 its great ;) Full review should be in the next couple of weeks :)

      Delete
  3. Ooohh I definitely want to try this! will swatch next time I'm in superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first impressions are great - I'm sure you'll love it!

      Delete
  4. Ive never tried MUA before but this bronzer looks really nice. Plus I love matte bronzers so I think I'll love it! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to try MUA :) Here's a couple of things I'd really recommend of theirs:-
      - Lip BOOM's - they're awesome
      - Undressed palette - perfect dupe for Naked palette
      - Mosaic Blusher (soooo pretty)

      They're my favs :)

      Delete
  5. hey I am also a great fan of MUA will chek this bronzer soon:)
    http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer is decent - it's a soft formula and a nice colour - I've been using it for the past 2 days now and really like it :) You certainly don't need to brush over it much ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig