Saturday 14 July 2012

Bargain Finds - The Range

Hey everyone!  Just a quick little post for you on this fine day!  I went to The Range recently and while I was there, I found this little treasure.  It feels really good quality and seals with a little magnet.  They have larger versions, the biggest being a big hard-backed memo block for £2.50 - this little treat was all of £1 - bargain!






I'm going to try and keep up this little series of 'Bargain Finds' weather it's makeup, craft stuff, or just random nice thingys :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig