Monday 9 July 2012

Christmas Card Craft Challenge - CCCC

Yes I know what you’re thinking, what the hell am I doing writing a post about Christmas in July.
And, with that, I’m not a million miles away from you.  However, with the task I’m setting myself this Christmas, I need to start planning it.  We’re over half way through the year, and time just keeps going faster and faster.


 
Last Christmas I set myself the task of hand making every Christmas card I sent.  It’s a task I achieved and thoroughly enjoyed doing J

I came up with 4 different styles of card, and small variations within that theme.  I also ‘spread the love’ by putting a message on facebook to my near 400 friends, that if they wanted a Christmas card from me, they just had to inbox me their address.  The result was me sending a lot of cards, to people I wouldn’t have normally sent them too, and you know what?  I loved it J

So this year, I intend to do the same, but I’m also stepping it up a notch.  I’m going to handmake everyone’s presents too (this is excluding my husband – I’m sure he’ll want a real present)  J  I already have some ideas and things I’m going to start practising.


Your Challenge should you choose to accept it

Here is where I give you my invitation, I invite you all to hand-make your Christmas cards this year too J  I’ll be doing a series of tutorials on how to do different Christmas cards and different designs, all of which you are welcome to copy.  So, if you’re not super creative you don’t need to worry, I’ll guide you through it.

What I’ll also do, if you have a blog and you decide blog about it we can do a little tit for tat thing, I’ll do a list of your blogs that are doing it and post it on my blog, and in return when you post about your Xmas card project, just link back to me at the bottom of the post.

Who’s up for this fabulous Christmas Card Craft Challenge then?  Leave a comment below J

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig