Wednesday 11 July 2012

Friend Swaps Number 2

Hello everyone!  So this is my 2nd Friend Swap, and another Bourjois item :)



I love this item, I love the colours!  Teal, I love teal!!!  Such a beautiful colour - anyway, on with the swatches :)  This is in number 16 Crazy Baby from their 'Petit Guide de Style'





I love the ideas they give you in these little sets, like with the teal colour underneath as a lower lash liner, I love it!  I'm not sure I could get away with the white on my entire lid though, but it's a beautiful colour to highlight under the browbone.  I did wear this the first day she gave it to me, and the teal really is stunning.  It lasted all day, really well and really was such a pretty colour.


From what I can tell this was limited edition, there's no mention of it on their website any more so I don't think you can still get it.  But brands always bring out things like this, so if you keep your eyes peeled I'm sure that they'll do something like this again in the future.

How do you find Teal best to wear?  

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those colours are amazing, would really suit my eyes. Nice post, thanks! Ixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful - but you know, if you bought a Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette - they're about £20 - £25, you'd have pretty much this colour in there seeing as this one is discontinued now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig