Monday 2 July 2012

Life after Project 10 Pan - What I want!

Hey everyone :)  Sorry if the title is a little misleading, I haven't finished Project 10 Pan (P10P) yet :(  But, I am building a list of all the lovely things I'm going to purchase when I'm done, yay!  So here's my list so far, for that epic day that I finish my very last item :)

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Number 75 - Dragon

I love this colour, they gave me a tiny sample of it (from the complaint I made) and it's the perfect red for me, only problem is, it's not on their website, so they've either stopped selling it, or don't sell it yet, this I'm going to have to find out :)

photo taken from Chanel

EDIT:  I've just found out this is discontinued :(  Wish they hadn't sent me samples of discontinued products :(

Chanel Quad (Les 4 Ombres) in Eclosion


photo taken from Chanel

This is the one Jess (makeup artist with Chanel) used on me for my makeover, and I loved it!

MUA Undressed Palette (their answer to the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay)

photo taken from MUA

I've read amazing things about this palette, and read blogs that show colour for colour comparing both (MUA and Naked 2), and on almost every shade, they're identical, only difference is the price (MUA £4, Urban Decay £36).  No contest.

NARS - Smudge Proof Eye Shadow base


photo taken from NARS website

This is something I've seen MissGlamorazzi rave about.  She has really oily eye lids like me, and I know she loves this, so when my Urban Decay eye shadow primer runs out, I'll be sure to get this one next :)

That's about it for now, all I can say is roll on P10P I hope I see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig