Sunday 29 July 2012

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

Hey everyone!  Whee 2 blog posts in 1 day!  I'm on a roll!  As usual when I popped in to Superdrug the other day my trustee insider showed me some sparkly new stuff that I couldn't wait to get my paws on!  It was Revlons' new Photoready 3D Volume Mascara - BEHOLD!

3D Volume Mascara






No mascara

1 Coat of Revlon 3D Photoready Volume mascara

The low down

It's quite 'wet', but not too much - the Top Shop sisters of the moon mascara was a much wetter formulation.  This one has really interesting bristles, they're really thin and fine, and kinda rubbery.  The first time I used it, I didn't really like it and I'm still not 100% convinced.  I naturally have fairly long eye lashes so I tend to go for volume mascara's as opposed to lengthening ones.  Being that this is '3D volume' I thought it'd be right up my ally.  However, volume is what I feel it lacks.  It does give nice looking eye lashes, and lasts really well, but it doesn't give me the thickness I like.  I'd still go for Maybelline the falsies or Covergirl lash blast over this one any time.

Do you like the mahoosive pics?  Or prefer them the old size?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love wands like this! I struggle to find something that works better for me than L'oreal telescopic, this seems to have a similar wand. Do you know how much this is?

    I'm your newest follower, just found you through twitter.

    Would love if you could check out my blog :)

    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for the follow :) I will definitely check out your blog :) I'm not sure, I bought a few things at the same time and it all came to £15 - I think it was around £5.

      Delete
  2. This looks really good :) Love your blog xo
    Times2Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres soooo many volume mascaras out there and alot of them dont tend to live up to the hype...i have to say you can tell the diff in your pics though.

    found your blog via the BBU blog hop...come say hi xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh will check out your blog when I'm home later :) Yeah, it added definition to the lashes, just not 'volume' - Ah well, I shall continue my quest!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig