Thursday 12 July 2012

Loreal Glam Bronze Trio

Hey everyone, so back a little while ago, I purchased a couple of bits from Loreal, and when you spent over a certain amount they gave you a goody bag, and this was in it :)  I was super excited initially as at that time, I didn't own a bronzer - here's the pics :)






I was happy and disappointed with this when I got it.  I wanted a 'proper' (matte) bronzer so when I realised this was shimmery I was like 'booooo' because I wanted to contour and you can't really do that with a shimmery bronzer.  However, when you move on from that and use it as a blusher combined with the very pretty highlight it's actually really lovely.  They're pretty colours, very soft as well so you need to be gentle with your brush on it, otherwise you'll pick up too much product.

Have you used this before?  What did you think?  Make the same mistake as me?  :)

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This looks really pretty! Will look at this next time I am in town - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really pretty - as long as you like a shimmer in your bronzer :) I prefer matte personally :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a pretty blush/bronzer! I've not seen this in the shops yet!
    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig