Saturday 28 July 2012

Maybelline The Eraser

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend? We've spent the day at Heatherton country park in Pembrokeshire today, it was so lovely :) I'll do a blog post on it so I don't ramble all over this one :p

Today's blog post is about the Maybelline The Eraser 'Foundation'.  As usual, here's the pics, summary at the bottom :)





So... what did I think of this?

I didn't like it.  I usually love Maybelline products, I love their Falsies mascara, colour tattoos, gel eyeliner and so many others, but this, this didn't do it for me, not even a bit.

For one, it feels weird, it's a strange watery consistency that gives you no real coverage, just a colour.  I'm sure other people have had fantastic experiences of this, but not me.  As you can see, for one the colour isn't quite right, that's my silly fault for picking the wrong colour.  This one was in the colour Fawn.  I doubt I'll ever finish this, given that I don't use it, as I don't feel it does anything for me other than offering me a darker colour on my skin.  Sorry to be so harsh, I just don't rate it.  Not for me :)

How did you get on with this?

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have heard a couple of bad reviews about this. I always like Maybelline but this is one product I have seen bad reviews on so I don't think I will try it! Thank you for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) Yeah I really didn't like it - didn't offer any coverage, didn't set and just wasn't very good - not up to their usual standards!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you don't like this. I have been using this for a while, mainly for brightening my undereye area. For extra coverage, I would still go for my regular concealers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig