Thursday 19 July 2012

Revlon smokey shadow stick

Hellorio everyone!  Grab yourself a cup of tea and have a read :)

So, I was in Superdrug today speaking to the lovely lady that shows me all the goodies that aren't on the shelves yet, and she happened to have one of these beauties!  Clearly, being a person who's of sound mind (I actually spelt that mound 1st time... ), I bought one!  Whoop!  I picked up the colour 201 Torch Incendiaire - it's a shimmery neutral one end, and a deep brown the other end.

Now, I'm not good with cream shadows, if you've watched any of my youtube videos, I'm sure you've heard me say time and time again that my right eye is very hooded and creases very quickly, and both eye lids are very oily.  But, I thought I'd give it a try all the same.  Now, I can't say anything about how well it lasts as I haven't worn it yet (I plan to have worn it by the time this post goes up tho).

Here's some swatches for you, enjoy :)






Enjoyed?  Me too!  Now, this is only first impressions of course, and so far, I like!  When I blended them in on my hand, they did feel quite powdery for a cream, we we'll see.  I like the twist action to be able to get more product, otherwise it'd be quite an expensive buy for just that little bit!  I know this might be a bit defeatist but I don't hold high hopes for these :(  Sad face I know... see I've watched quite a few videos, everyone seems to like them, they just don't have great staying power.  Well, I will do the dirty work for you, I'll try it out to the detriment of my oily eye lids and let you know what I think :)

Either way, enjoy the rest of your day/evening/weekend/weekday - depending on when you're reading this, and enjoy the rest of the cup of tea!  English breakfast I hope ;)

Have you tried these yet?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh I missed it :( recently I finished my ordered from Revlon next time hopefully :) thanks for review

    www.mahrukhhayyat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better luck with your next order :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig