Friday 27 July 2012

Mentalness

Hey guys, sorry there wasn't a blog post yesterday - I'm trying to do one everyday, but lets just say yesterday was a bit mental.

I shan't be going into why, but we'll just say, I didn't turn on my laptop last night.  I away this weekend too - but, I have blog posts written in advance, so I only need to publish them :)

I'll have my phone with me too, so I'll be getting any updates and able to respond too ;)

Also, I might, if you guys would like to see it?  Do a vlog post of the weekend?  I realise this is a beauty blog, so you might not want to see it - please speak up with a yay nor nay :)   I'll be taking lots of pics on instagram anyway, so you'll see them on the feed on the left :D

I'll do a proper blog post tonight for you before I leave, but have a lovely weekend all!

What are you up to this weekend?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig