Saturday 9 November 2013

Week 2 spending ban update

week 2 spending ban update

That's week two done, so how was it?  BUSY!  Oh my gosh, this was a crazy busy week, which is good as it didn't give me much time to think about buying makeup.

The week was filled with 4 events, Lush, Japonesque, St Davids 2 and Vivienne Westwood.  Three of which was on 1 day!  There'll be a post all about that tomorrow!

I haven't bought much this week, a couple of lunches including a burrito from the new Mission Burrito shop that's opened up, talk about yummy!  I did buy a necklace from Bijou Brigitte for the VW event too, it's a bit of a statement necklace - again one for another post :)

There's not much on my wishlist this week, just the NARS Sheer glow foundation, same as last week - it looks so beautiful on the skin!  But it'll have to wait until after the ban ends, god only knows I have a silly amount of foundation to get through!

It's been a decent week for savings, there's about £130 banked towards the DSLR, whoop!  I'm not sure it'll go up much over Christmas as we'll be needing to spend so much on Christmas presents and travelling etc, but hopefully next year I'll be able to save a lot more and quickly, this spending ban will go on far too long otherwise!



To see your blog's link here for a month, purchase the Biggest-Pixi3 advertising package

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my god I love mission burrito! It is amazing!

    Livvy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for saving so much! I'm trying to cut down on my spending and it's actually worked - all I've got this week is Christmas presents so that's good! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig