Wednesday 20 November 2013

CND Vinylux review

4 CND Vinylux polishes

Before I was kindly sent these, I'd never heard of CND Vinylux polish.  So if you're in the same boat of me, let me enlighten you!  CND Vinylux is a 'weekly' polish, this means that you 'should' only need to paint your nails once a week.  So once this lovely polishes arrived, I painted my nails with my favourite shade (Rock Royalty - the purple one) and set about seeing how well it did last over a week.

7 days of testing CND Vinylux

Those of you with a keen eye will notice that there's only 6 pictures, so not a full week, I shall explain! On the 7th day I had an event and wanted my nails to look perfect and fresh, so I took off the CND Vinylux and re-painted them with a different polish.

So, how did they do?  First of all, coverage.  What you can see in the pics is just 2 coats of rock royalty and then their top coat.  What you also need to know, is that some of my nails are super weak - so, you know how sometimes the top layer of your nail can flake/peel off?  Well that's happened on a few of my nails :(  They are the only nails that had any chipping, which as far as I'm concerned is understandable.  I also didn't help by picking the polish a little on the nails where it chipped - so they look worse than they would have been.

My nails on my left hand are quite strong and as you can see, there was pretty much no chipping at all, so if you have normal nails (unlike me!) then this should last the full week on your nails.

I've tested (but not photographed) the other shades too (strawberry smoothie and lobster roll), both were just as good and really beautiful shades.

These were sent to me by Beyond Polish - they're based in America so if you're there over the pond you might want to take a peek - they have a massive range of polishes (including OPI for just over $5!), and they deliver to the UK - whoop!  Delivery isn't too cheap to the UK, but if you put in a decent size order you'll easily make your money back :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I have some of this to try out! Best get on it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently on sale at www.ten10nails.co.uk for only £7.99 if you fancy a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try something like this - I hate that nail polish doesn't last a long time on me! The shade is really pretty too :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a mini one of these in the British Beauty Blogger Beauty Box and I'm looking forward to trying it out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig