Thursday 21 November 2013

Wonderful November Biggest Pixi3 advertiser


Today I'm honoured to turn the spotlight to my Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, Amy from Srslylou.  When I saw Amy had picked the big spotlight package I was so happy, I knew I'd get to write this post and talk about how awesome she is and her blog is.

Not only is she a talented blogger with amazing photography skills, she's one brilliant designer too.  If you didn't know, she designed my blog :)  A very talented woman!!!

Ok so I mentioned her amazing photography skills, well, here's the proof... 




I don't know how she does it, and I do want to know her secret! Amy if you're reading this, I want to know how you create such awesome photo's!!!! (not kidding).

She writes brilliant reviews - they're not too long and waffly (unlike mine can get), but succinct and well written, covering all bases.

If you haven't discovered her blog yet, or if you need her very affordable design services, I couldn't recommend her highly enough <3  So head over there, have a read and tell her I sent you :)





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for this Georgina, honestly made my day (had a slightly crappy one at work). As far as my photos go, I use a £140ish Fujifilm camera and photoshop the heck out of them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig