Saturday 16 November 2013

Spending ban - week 3 update

week 3 spending ban update
So that's week 3 under my belt.  The week wasn't as crazy busy as week 2, but I was still out 3 nights out of the 5 in the week.  

Monday saw me to go the Elf event I blogged about yesterday, there were so many tempting products there, but did I cave?  No :)

Tuesday was the work knitting club I started - we went to Cafe Nero - I had a praline latte and some cappuccino cake (yummy!). 

Wednesday was my night off - we were having our weekly shopping delivered, had a quiet night blogging & watching TV #bliss.

Thursday was works drinks, I didn't stay out late, but I did pop out for a couple of drinks before going home.

Friday as always was date night with the hubby - we had a nice dinner and played board games (Pandemic - love that game!).

And then we're at today, a quiet day at home, much needed.

It's been a good week, I haven't bought anything I shouldn't, haven't bought a magazine and the DSLR fund is still the same as last week - I don't see it increasing until next month after I've been paid :)

Hope you've all had a great week - leave a comment below telling me what the highlight of your week has been :)





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've kind of put myself on a spending ban too but it doesn't always go to plan. My way of making sure I can stick to it is to move as much of my money into my savings account which means I won't be tempted to buy loads of things I don't really need. I leave just enough money in my bank for necessary things to last me a month until I get paid and I do the same all over again!

    Yazzy
    www.yazzyscorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you have had a good week, well done! Love Pandemic, such a fun game :D

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very controlled! The Elf event sounded great, I'm sure we will be popping in to have a browse soon. What DSLR are you aiming for? I absolute love mine!

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig