Tuesday 12 November 2013

Bourjois colour edition 24 hr creme shadows

Bourjois creme shadows

Bourjois creme shadows
 L-R Petale de Glace, Or Desir, Kaki Cheri

Bourjois creme shadow swatches

Bourjois creme shadow base
** This picture has Or Desir as the base, then a Laura Mercier eye shadow duo over the top **

Over the last year I've increasingly used creme shadows as a base for my eye shadow (on top of a primer) as I discovered they added hours to the longevity of my look.

So when I spotted that Bourjois had released their own versions I was really excited to try them. They've launched with 6 different colours, I picked up 3 of them.  They claim to last for 24 hr, which at least for me they don't, but they do last very very well.

They have a true cream to powder finish and blend really well.  I'm not sure which my favourite shade is, possibly the silver.  It looks so beautiful underneath a silver/black smokey eye, and adds it's own little bit of sparkle.

I really love these and am looking forward to collecting the other three shades, they're such great quality with good pigmentation, they're not sticky which I think the Maybelline colour tattoos can be, and they're so easy to blend and apply.  Bourjois are really knocking it out of the park at the moment, each new release is as good if not better than the last, I can't wait to see what they do next.



This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely shades - I'm sooo pleased that Bourjois has released these and I can't wait to try them :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make my mind up about the green one, partly because ever Boots/Superdrug I go into either doesn't have a tester or a tester that's so tried up you can't get any colour out of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do they last? I wish Bourjois came back in Italy, I like their products but I don't seem to find them easily...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so obsessed with cream shadows at the moment, might have to try these!

    http://the-beauty-nut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I much prefer these to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I have quite a few of these & love just how soft they are - much easier to apply too! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo these look gorgeous! Very similar to the mac paint pots

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours you bought are really pretty. I like the sound of these & can't wait to pick up a few shades
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig