Wednesday 27 November 2013

I can see again!

Firmoo glasses close up

The Firmoo glasses kit

Me wearing the red Firmoo glasses

I've been pretty eager to get some new glasses - I lost mine about a year ago and been living in a slightly blurry haze since!  Back 14 years ago I was on my way to uni and I realised I couldn't really see the people walking towards me, so I went for an eye test and bob's your uncle, I needed glasses.

I've been wanting to learn to drive for some time and over the last year the only thing holding me back has been the lack of glasses, so when Firmoo offered to send me some to review, I was pretty happy :)

My biggest surprise with these was the quality.  I've never ordered glasses online before and given how affordable these were I didn't have particularly high hopes, so when these arrived I was really impressed.  They turned up in a high quality glasses case, with a decent lens cleaner and a little kit to tighten up the screws should they fall loose.

These glasses are made of plastic (as opposed to metal) and fit really well, they don't sit wonky on my face or anything, they're really comfortable.  Since getting these I've been telling everyone I know about them, I never thought to buy prescription glasses online before, let alone how much cheaper they'd be.

I love the colour, totally matches my hair (you can see the exact ones here)!  And in all honesty, I've had so many compliments since I've had these, I never had compliments with my old black metal glasses, but people seem to love these, and you know what, compliments are always nice :)

Price-wise these were really good, they came to around $50, $30 of that was the frames.  As a treat Firmoo are offering the first 5 of my readers a $30 voucher to be used on glasses (not shipping), just use the code georgeistired blogs4 on the Classic range of glasses.

If you're a blogger, Firmoo are offering an opportunity to other bloggers to review some of their glasses, if you'd like more information about this, just have a look here.

Have you thought about buying glasses online before?



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great glasses! Look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in glasses!
    I order my glasses online too - for such a cheap price, you can really make glasses an accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above pair of glasses is very nice, I love this pair and really you look amazing in this. Wearing branded designer eyewear always give a great look to our personality and protect our eyes as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig