Friday 14 June 2013

Guest writer - Iheartmexo - Neutral nail polishes

Hey everyone!

I am Hareem and I write about beauty and fashion over at Iheartmexo. Georgina has kindly let me guest post for her today which I am so excited about as her blog is lovely (as you guys may know!).

I decided to do a post on my top neutral nail polish picks. You can even say nude polishes.

I personally love neutral nail polishes as much as I adore my vibrant ones. But you gotta love neutral colours. They look great on everyone and are quite 'easy' to wear to I guess. I picked out 6 of my favourite ones. All the nail polishes are really affordable as well, look great and apply well too.




First up is a firm favourite of mine. When I don't know what to apply on my nails without a doubt I simply pick out L'Oreal's Macaron Noisette which is a pretty nude that has shimmer running through it. It's from their colour riche line which is also a favourite of mine. It's a very soft nude and looks beautiful.

ELF's Nude is also a great neutral colour. It's quite sheer so you'll need a few coats but once applied it gives that French manicure look which I personally love as it makes your nails look healthy and natural.



Angelica nail colours have a great variety of shades and types. One that I quite like is their satin matte effect nail polish in Au Naturel which is a light beige colour. It dries matte just like the Barry M nail textures minus the gritty texture and looks really lovely. I love adding glitter on top of this to make it a little more fun.

Boji by Maxfactor was a limited edition nail polish but it's still available online. This is more of a darker neutral shade. You need about 3 coats to make it opaque but what I love about it is that it has a mauve tinge to it which makes it look great on everyone.



AKA cosmetics is a label I love! They have lovely products which I really recommend. Their nail polish in Mocha is well loved by me! It's a lovely dark taupe colour and is opaque in 1 coat.

The very famous, Mushroom, by Barry M has also made my top neutral list. This is a brown but it's alot more than just a brown. It's like soft brown I guess but what I love is the formula and how in simply one coat it looks lovely! I am sure every blogger has this shade! If not, you need it! :)

These are my top neutral nail polish picks and I hope you enjoyed my post! I would love to know your favourites. Thankyou Georgina for letting me guest post on your blog!

Hareem x

A big thank you to the lovely Hareem, be sure to check out her lovely blog here.






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i'm not a huge fan of nude polishes but the angelica one seems really pretty! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally go for bright colours, but these are all so pretty I might have to try at least one of them out!x
    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- please check out our blog:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reeeeally like the finish of the Angelica polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L'Oreal nail polishes are quite great being a drugstore brand :) I love this Macaron shade - reminds me of Chanel's Emprise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig