Friday 21 June 2013

Japonesque touch up tube

Back a couple of weeks ago Cocktail Cosmetics were kind enough to send me a couple of goodies to review for my blog :)  This is one of them - a lovely little kit of 5 makeup brushes by Japonesque in a hot pink container ideal for travelling or your handbag.





My Thoughts

Inside the kit you get 5 different brushes (a foundation brush, a lip brush, two eye detailers and a blush/powder brush).  All have black handles with pink detailing and all fit into the cylindrical pink metal tube.

The set is really cute and is ideal for travelling or keeping in your handbag.  If you're not keen on the pink colour, they also come in animal print, black or silver.  The quality is pretty decent, but not consistent.  The blusher brush is the weak one of this set, it just feels a little firm and a bit cheap, but the others are good, particularly the eye brushes, they're fluffy but not too fluffy :)

All in all this is a lovely set, I love the colour and the fact the brushes come in such a nice container to help keep them protected.  You can pick up this set from Cocktail Cosmetics for £16.95 :)

Have you tried Japonesque before?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These look so cute and convenient but nothing with ever replace the place in my heart that Real Techniques hold!

    Beth May Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Japonesque, although I'd love to! xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any japonesque brushes, looks like a lovely set though x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a good idea! I only ever cary make up I can apply with my fingers because of how much effort and room brushes take up!

    Charlotte - Blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this set! I really like the little concealer brush for underneath the brow and the short stubby eyeshadow brush is nice for smudging on the lower lash line!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig