Saturday 8 June 2013

My first Zoya nail polishes

Ooooh now these are some pretty sweet polishes, so sweet I can't decide which is my favourite, so instead of me waffling here about them, have a look at the pics below and decide for yourself :)

3 Zoya nail polishes


Lotus

Oh polish, why are you so pretty!  It's really no surprise I went for this, I mean it's purple and shimmery!  You know what a sucker I am for purple :D  It's not bad with one coat, but it's perfect with two coats.  (I'll talk about the staying power at the bottom of the post about all of them) :)
Lotus by Zoya

1 coat of Lotus by Zoya

2 coats of Lotus by Zoya


Chloe

The camera really doesn't do this shade justice.  In the pics I'm wearing it alone, but it does go beautifully on top of orange and coral polishes, even red ones.  The best way I can describe the glittery contents is like holographic fragments, so freakin' pretty!
Chloe by Zoya

1 coat of Chloe by Zoya

2 coats of Chloe by Zoya


Evangeline

Oh Evangeline why are you such a special colour!  So, this is like a bright red with a soft gold glitter running through it - what a match made in heaven!!!
Evangeline by Zoya

One coat of the Zoya shade Evangeline

Swatches of the Zoya polish Evangeline


My Thoughts

So now I've popped my Zoya cherry I can firmly say I'm a fan!  Apart from great colours the biggest winning feature for me is the staying power.  Part of this is probably down to the fact my nails are getting stronger (yay!) and part because they're just straight out great quality.

These were kindly sent to me by Beyond Polish - they're an American site who delivery to the UK.  They have a massive range of different polish brands on there, and despite the $18 delivery charge, their polishes are so cheap it's cheaper than buying them here full price, so might be worth a look :)

What's your favourite Zoya polish?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. My Thoughts is my favourite out of the lot. I really need to try a Zoya polish now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've been really impressed, great polish, great wand, great everything!

      Delete
  2. These sound amazing! I've never tried Zoya. The bottles look huge in comparison to some!

    Molly x
    Lyonsnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great :) I think the size of the bottles is just the angles I've taken the pics though :P They're normal sized :)

      Delete
  3. They look great and such lovely colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lotus one is so lovely, i've never tried Zoya but these look great so i'll have to try them! :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried this brand before but the polishes look lovely!
    The last one is my favourite :)

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never try Zoya polish before, but all of the color looks so gorgeous !!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Join Persunmall International Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful nails! I love the nailpolish colour. it must be amazing
    check out my blog?/follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Congratulations for your blog! Very interesting information!

    We are a Spanish and an Italian teachers offering lessons in Cardiff city centre. If you are interested in learning Spanish, or you know somebody interested in it, please, contact us in:
    www.cardifflanguages.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such beautiful colors! I must try Zoya polishes pronto :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fave is Lotus. It almost looks like grey. Love it!

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evangeline reminds me of the Hunger Games! Soemthing about the red with gold shimmer. I think it is lovely! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig