Saturday 29 June 2013

Nails of the week

Happy Saturday guys!  Just a quick post today as I'm heading to a wedding and I'm super excited!  I haven't got all dolled up in ages (probably since my wedding which was 4.5 yrs ago!), how time flies!  So I thought I'd throw together a post on all the different ways I've worn my nail varnish over the last week - a couple of the pictures you may recognise from my nail art post :)

This is from my nail art post from a couple of days ago :)


Azature nail polish in Blue Diamond - there is a black diamond in ever bottle :)  Review coming soon!


My favourite combination, Revlon Cherries in the Snow with Max Factor Fantasy fire over the top (the camera does not do it justice)


Sorely disappointed with this one, I had high hopes but one coat was totally sheer and streaky, and the second coat was much the same :/  So I took it off and did my nails as in the picture below :)


Zoya nail polish with Essie Fiji for the dots :)

What was your favourite nail pic?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the last photo xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Azature polish is amazing AND the bottle is so pretty!


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love both the spotty nail designs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them, but my favourite is the last one - purple polka dots, very cute! :)

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Azature polish looks amazing! I am shocked by the Bourjois one though. I have two of their nail polishes and they are amazing! What shade is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you have used, your nails look fab I especially love the purple ones with the white polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shade 'blue diamond' looks incredible!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig