Monday 24 June 2013

Mini TKMaxx haul






For about 6 months now I've been regularly popping into TKMaxx in the hope of finding some Macadamia products & a Physicians Formula happy booster.  I came close once, I found a Macadamia shampoo but it was nearly empty.  Well, on Thursday I popped in there, I'd given up looking and was rummaging through the purses when Chantelle (Daizy Dayz) spotted a load of pristine Macadamia products, I squealed and ran over only to find that they had the two products I was hoping to see :)

They had the deep repair masque and the healing oil treatment - given the price of them though I couldn't bring myself to buy them both, but I did pick up the masque for £27.99 (instead of £36.75 on the Macadamia website).  Then I was looking through the makeup, and whilst I didn't find a Happy Booster, I did find a Bronze Booster!  And for only £4.99, so I swiftly picked that up too :D

I'm so happy I found them!!!  I've had a couple samples of the masque before and know I like it, so this was an easy purchase to make - I'll do a full blog post on the bronzer after using it for a while, so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

What's the best bargain you've found at TKMaxx?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 

Written by Georgina Kent

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Wow you got some great bargains! That Physician's formula bronzer looks gorgeous, I had the Happy booster and really didn't like it, but I don't know if that was just me :/ I wish I could find this hair mask in my local TK Maxx! x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Yeah I haven't tried the bronzer yet, it's still on the dining table from photographing it :P It was a NIGHTMARE to open though, not sure if there's an issue with the packaging, but I'll be leaving it open :P

      Delete
  2. I love looking around Tk Maxx to see what bargains there are to be had, you got some total bargains xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No me neither :) I think I was just super lucky - it was Thursday around 6pm if that helps :) The Macadamia were at the end of the pilla near the purses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to tk maxx! The bronze booster looks lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have a TKmaxx here in Toronto, but darn - I wish we did! T__T You picked up such amazing deals, I really want to try macadamia products!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love TKMaxx bargains! The bronzer looks lovely.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try the hair mask, will have to keep looking out for it! xx

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love TKMaxx for finding beauty and fashion bargains - just picked up some Welda shampoo for half the price and some very cute Ralph Lauren shoes for summer!! I love Macadamia hair products and normally they are expensive so it's great to see you managed to find some at a good price :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like your version of our Canadian Winners store :-) You can find some great stuff there as well if you get to it before people open it, spill it, muck it up...It's made me sad more than once!
    I tried the Macadamia Hair oil and it was great so the mask is next on my list :-)
    Lovely post as usual
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up a Physician's Formula organic pressed powder from TK Maxx for £4.99, absolute bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favourite hair mask, you had a real bargain here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig