Monday 17 June 2013

Illamasqua masquara

Back a few weeks ago when Illamasqua had their 50% off deal, I snapped up a few pieces, I mean I'd be silly not to!  One of the things I picked up was this 'masquara' - it's normally £16.50 but of course, I paid half that :)



No mascara

One coat


Two coats





My Thoughts

I normally stay away from mascara's with a big wand, they're not normally my friend.  But a girl I work with highly recommended that :)

First impressions were really good - I was actually really taken back by this. The formula wasn't wet, but actually quite thick, but not dry.  Within three sweeps over the lashes they were defined,  voluminous and looking great.  In all honesty over the past few weeks this has become a go to mascara for me, which surprised the hell out of me!

This is the first fluffy wand I've actually liked in years - they just haven't worked for me.  I'm not going to go on and on about this, all I'll leave you with is a recommendation and I'll let the pictures talk for themselves ;)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I like this review ^^ It clearly shows the result. Looks pretty on you))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I haven't heard much about Illamasqua mascaras so it's good to know that they're worth it :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a big wand ;) aha! This looks like a really good mascara, I know illamasqua are a good brand but I never hear too much about them compared to others xx

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good! Love lashes like this, not clumpy at all, but long and pretty.

    Molly x
    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! I haven't read any reviews on this as yet, but like you said, the pictures speak for themselves!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really good mascara :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am literally devastated every time I'm reminded I missed this wonderful sale ;) I usually prefer rubber wands but wow- this masquara looks amazing on your lashes, and definitely worth the full price, so lucky you getting it for HALF! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I love how it makes your lashes look with just one coat. Very pretty!

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig