Thursday 6 June 2013

Lush Cardiff blogger event

So last night (or tonight since I'm writing this the night before you see it!) I, along with a bunch of other lovely bloggers, went to Lush for a cute little evening of fun :)

We were greeted by all the lovely staff and some lovely drinks (the drinks they created for the Lush Spas that are dotted about the country).



We made a face cleanser






And then I made my way around all the lovely products downstairs taking too many photo's and running down my phone batteries!







Jenny tried on some of their makeup - the pink lipstick looked amazing on her!


Then I forgot to take photo's of all the lovely products and bloggers upstairs :P  We had an amazing night, thank you to all the lovely staff in the Cardiff Lush, you were all amazing and I think it's fair to say, everyone had a great night :D






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a fab time x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to buy everything! Might go back and buy a lip colour and some conditioner but which ones to chose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. It was a great night. I now want to buy so many items from them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, I love the smell of lush shops

    x
    www.suckmy-kiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a good evening. Loved driving home smelling lovely! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe we had such a lovely time didn't we! I did love that lipstick the colour was amazing! Stayed on for hours and hours!!

    See you Monday night now ;)
    Chow for now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bloggers and Lush products, I am sure you had a great time :)
    Thank you dear for stopping by at my blog, I like your blog a lot and you'll see me more often around, following you back.

    Stardust Stain Blog
    Stardust Stain Blog >> JOIN FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY

    Lots of love and have a nice weekend,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like you had such a good time! I love Lush! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you now :)

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! Wish we had Lush were I live :/

    -B,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig