Sunday 30 June 2013

20 Random facts about me


From time to time I like to do 'Get to know me' type posts for my new readers (and old!), so today I thought I'd do a 20 random facts post for you :)

  1. I hate my natural hair colour (mousey brown), and haven't sported it for about 20 years.
  2. My favourite flowers are lillies (stargazer lillies), they smell so amazing :) I also love orchids & tulips
  3. I love spending time with friends, it's when I'm at my happiest
  4. I'm one of the least patient people you'll ever meet
  5. I freakin' hate spiders, they scare the bejesus out of me, I pretty much always live in fear that I'll see one or worse, that I'll find one on me *shudders*
  6. I'm obsessed with baby animals, cuteness overload!  Kittens are my favs, then lambs, then baby ducks/birds :D
  7. Despite only having a provisional driving license, I'm a complete petrol head :) I love fast cars, Top Gear, Formula1 and Fast & Furious (Tokyo drift is my fav!)
  8. I'm vegetarian, not because I don't like the taste of meat, but I hate the idea of eating animals :(  I've been vegetarian for just over 2 years now
  9. Over the years I've dyed my hair every colour under the sun - pink, orange, purple, red, green, blue, black, brown and henna :)
  10. I've never worn fake tan (I've tried a gradual tanner twice - like the Dove hint of colour, but didn't like it)
  11. I have 1 grandparent left, my Nanna in Ireland, she's 91 :D
  12. I'm really bad looking after plants, they almost always die on me - the only ones that don't are succulents like Money Trees :)
  13. I don't like chocolate desserts, especially choc ice cream,  I feel like they taste powdery.  I do like actual chocolate though :)
  14. I moisturise my hands around 10-20 times a day when I'm at work
  15. When I was younger it was my dream to be an artist when I grew up, I went to college to study art and did graphic design as a degree, but I've ended up working in insurance and couldn't be happier
  16. I love and obsess over this blog more than I should
  17. I love sushi and I love roast vegetables, my two favourite foods
  18. I have an underactive thyroid which means I have to take tablets every day for the rest of my life (I also have asthma and have to take inhailers every day)
  19. I love being married, it's the nicest feeling in the world <3
  20. I still have my first childhood teddy bear & doll in my bedroom :)
So there you have 20 random facts about me, I hope you enjoyed reading them :)







This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Wow. I'm really impressed with the hair coloring! I've always wanted to dye my hair pink but then I'd have to bleach it and that's something that's hindering me. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these type of posts!I hate spiders too xx

    Zoe | Sweet Electric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, we have so much in common! I love this post. we need to be friends ASAP!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post and agree with no.19 xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never fake tanned either, -high five- x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on the choc dessert front - i think it was the bruce bogtrotter cake in Matilda that did it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts, totally know what you mean about powedery chocolate flavours! xx

    MyLushBoxBlog | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading posts like this! And oh my god I hate spiders too! They are so creepy. xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love these kinds of posts too! Love that last one, I do too!! xo

    Hannah xo | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use hand lotion more times than I can count when I'm at work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good to know you better through this post!
    relating to number 7, I too love fast cars! I want to try race car driving one day..

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig