Sunday 16 June 2013

What's in my handbag

Hey guys, happy Sunday!  So, I saw this TAG going around on the Travelsupermarket site and thought it would be a really good idea for a post - I've done a couple of 'whats in my bag' videos' before, but nothing for my blog - so thought this would be a great opportunity to have one on my blog :)  Details on how to enter can be found here :)

So, here's what was in my handbag :)














My Thoughts

Wow, add that all up and it comes to £941.42 - I have to say, it makes me a little nervous publishing this on the internet.  My phone is worth around £500 so that's really bumped it up, but without that, it's still nearly £500 - and that's mostly down to the contents of my makeup bag - expensive lip balms and the perfume - combined with the actual bag makes for a lot of money to replace it all!

One thing this post has highlighted is that I'm carrying a lot more than I need to be, so as a result, I've skimmed down what's in my bag - I've stripped out most of the lip products to just 1 lip balm and all of the 'junk' i.e. receipts etc are gone too.

As much as I knew I was carrying a fair few ££'s in stuff in my bag, I never really realised it was quite so much until I edited these photo's.

So there we have it, I challenge you to do the same to see how much your bag is worth!  Part of the competition is to tag 5 other people to do this, so I'm tagging;

TheBlackPearlBlog
TattooedTeaLady
A Scottish Lass
Beauty Bird
Midnight Violets

And anyone else who wants to see how much they're carrying around with them!






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Shocking when you add it all up isn't it... One little balm and nearly £1k later eek xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really scary to see how much it adds up! Such a good tag idea though x
    http://stephsbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh that coin purse is so sweet! Nice post x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blooming eck love how do you carry that around must way a ton! Lols. Some lovely things and I really like the bag I have one the same xxxxx. Thanks for tagging me ill get it done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised at how much mine added up to too! Amazing isn't it?


    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i have the same handbag!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your make up and your sunglasses
    nice post
    kisses

    chocopink89.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the tag! This is really interesting, going to be scared to add up mine!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a good idea, a new spin on the standard whats in my handbag!

    I love that bag too!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an interesting post. It also makes you wonder how much you're carrying around.

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  11. All that you have in your bag? Whoa! Mine are so little!

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig