Wednesday 5 June 2013

Silver & gold makeup shoot

Last night I got to play at being a makeup artist again and had so so so much fun!  The model is one of my colleagues from work, and as I'm sure you'll agree she's stunning and with utterly flawless skin!  The photographer duo are Cross-Jones photography, you may recognise them from the previous shoot I did a post about :)  I'll write at the bottom of the post all the products I used :)








Products used
Face - Nivea primer, Mary Kay powder foundation (the models' own)
Eyes - BarryM Dazzle dust in Silver & yellow gold. Maybelline colour tattoo in Eternal gold.  And a combination of other gold shadows from MUA, Sleek and Coastal Scents palettes. Badgal mascara.  Illamasqua precision ink black liquid liner.
Lips - MakeBelieve gloss with the BarryM yellow gold Dazzle dust pressed over the top.

Let me know what you think :D






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Shang from The Feminine Crusade

 

Written by Georgina Kent

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh Georgina you are amazing! What a stunning look babe.

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks amazing, love the look you did on her! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are lovely! Your model is gorgeous and the make up is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this looks incredible!! Love the colours used :) I'd love to be a make-up artist, I imagine it's so satisfying seeing the results of what you've created :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning Georgina, honestly. I love the vibrance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously beautiful. Those colours look absolutely fantastic with her skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing. Are you going to Imats London? I'm not but my sisters are going. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks like it would have been so much fun and your model looks stunning!! :D
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig