Tuesday 22 April 2014

What's in my bag

what's in my makeup bag

I don't think I've ever done one of these posts on my blog before, I know I've done a couple on my YouTube channel, but that was quite a while ago now, and I've been meaning to do one on here for ages, so here it is!

The bag is by Nica - I bought it about a year ago, but sadly the strap is almost completely broken now so I'll be needing to buy a new across-the-body bag soon.  I've really liked this one though, there's a lovely teal floral print on the inside, and a decent sized front pocket.  The only thing I wish it didn't have were the handles since I only ever use the massive strap.  Now lets get on to what's inside!

Makeup bag
This lovely bag was a present from A Scottish Lass at Christmas (if I recall), it's filled with all the things I need to do a basic face of makeup, as well as some lip balms and gloss.  Off the top of my head, in there is my Ginvera BB cream, Loreal BB powder, Chanel liquid eyeliner, Canmake creme blusher, Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio (with a pretty close dupe for the MAC satin taupe) and some Max Factor mascara - I'm sure I'm missing something out, but that's the bulk of it.

Diary
This was a present from my sister-in-law for Christmas, it has cute little cats over it (awww) - I keep this up to date all the time, and even try to plan out my blog posts in it, even if I don't stick to what I plan (I think it was from M&S).

Purse
This little big beauty is by Visconti, I picked it up on Amazon about 2-3 years ago (wow, didn't realise I'd had it so long!) for about £25.  It's made out of real leather, and is pink on the inside :D

Mini Longchamp
I bought this at Harrods when I bought my full size Longchamp shopper, this little one keeps my asthma inhaler in it keeping it free from dust and other debris which I'd otherwise inhale and then almost throw up on (been there, done that).

Carex alcohol hand gel
This I've started carrying with me since becoming pregnant as I need to try and keep germ free for the baby.  This one is the aloe vera one which smells amazing and I'll definitely be replacing once it's run out.  I keep a different one on my desk in work, I can't remember what it's supposed to smell like, but it smells like pink grapefruit which is awesome!

EOS lip balm
I always keep one of these with me, this one is the strawberry one, it smells and feels lovely on the lips and does a good job of keeping them hydrated, I love what unusual packaging it is and the odd shape of the balm inside.

Mobile phone
This is my beauty, my HTC One.  I used to have an iPhone 4 but when I came to upgrade the 5 didn't seem different enough and I like a proper change.  The HTC One had only been out about a week and I'd already had my eye on it, so I opted for that instead and I haven't looked back, it's an amazing phone with a fantastic camera, a large screen, a great range of apps and what's more, it's fast!  Oh and it has Beats audio inside, so the sound quality is really good.

TicTacs
I always keep these with me, I've become a little addicted to them with the pregnancy and I hate having a nasty taste in my mouth.  I'm not loyal to any particular flavour, as long as they're tic tacs :)

Keys
Enough said really!

Clarins Instant light natural lip perfector
This is in shade 02, a peachy shade - it smells slightly fruity and a bit like white chocolate, basically awesome.  It's super hydrating and conditioning to the lips, a bit of a handbag essential for me.

So that's it, the contents of my bag!  The only thing I left out was my work pass because that has confidential information on it, but it lives in there :)  I hope you enjoyed this post, it's a nice change and break from all the reviews I've been doing :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I think everyone keeps a hand sanitiser in their bag nowadays! I usually have the soap and glory hand maid one as it smells quite nice (a little fruity but it definitely has the alcohol smell)

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's true :) I used to have the S&G one on my desk, but I'm loving the aloe vera one :D

      Delete
  2. I keep basically the same essentials in my handbag too! I also have that diary, which I got as a gift for Christmas and I think it is just the cutest!

    Jess x

    jessiemckenzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, small world!!!! It's so cute isn't it :D

      Delete
  3. Iv been thinking about doing this post for a while, you have given me the inspiration I needed so will have to photograph this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, tweet me the link when it's done, or post it here in a comment :)

      Delete
  4. OOh this post has reminded me that I need to finish my post on said topic eek x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love Nica bags and the mini long champ for you inhaler is the best! I really need to use BB cream :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're really pretty - although, mine has nearly completely broken now, less than a year after I bought it, and with light use...

      Yeah I love the mini longchamp, when I bought my big one, I had a bit of birthday money left so couldn't resist getting that one to go with it ;)

      Delete
  6. I love these types of posts because I am super noisy! The mini long champ is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm super nosy too :P I know, so cute!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig