Tuesday 1 April 2014

My current daily makeup

Current daily makeup

Recently I've really changed up the makeup I'm using on a daily basis, a few new things have come into my life and it'd be rude not to use them :)  The ones in the picture above are what I'm leaning towards every day.

Canmake BB cream*
I adore Japanese makeup, so this gorgeous addition is very welcomed to my collection!  There'll be a full review coming over the next couple of weeks, but as a first impression - it's thick and long lasting - at the moment I'm testing it with different moisturisers and primers to see what combination works best.

Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner*
Stop the press, I *may* have found a replacement for my Chanel liquid eye liner, I know, cray cray. I actually prefer the applicator on this one as it's finer and more precise, but exactly the same.  It's just as black, dries nice and quickly and doesn't budge.  A full review of this will be coming soon too xxx

Anastasia brow wiz
I bought this a while ago and didn't get on with it, but I figured that was because my brows were a bit unkempt and 'long'.  So after having them done for 'Brow arch March' I've tried this again and really love it, it just doesn't work that well with longer brow hair, as weird as that seems to say!

Giorgio Armani eyes to kill single eye shadow in No.3 (what a mouthfull!)
I love this so much.... there's a full review coming on Friday, I'm not going to go into it now, I'll save it for Friday, but let it be known, I love, love, love it!

Japonesque setting powder in 01*
I've told you before how much I love this, and I really do mean it - I've now hit pan on it which makes me sad, but it does just go to show how much I adore this.  It gives me such a matte finish without adding any colour to my foundation.  It keeps me shine free longer than any other powder, I'll definitely be picking up another one when this has run out :)  And, ermergherd, the packaging!

NARS pro-prime eye shadow base
There's hardly anything left in this, but I'm loving it.  My Urban Decay Eden primer is just too much of a 'wet' product to keep my lids crease free, if it dries up a bit I'm sure it'll work better, but for my super oily lids, this old NARS one is perfect, I just hope I can get a few more days out of it!

Canmake blusher duo in 01
This might just be one of the most perfect blushers for pale skin that's ever been invented.  I swirl my blusher brush over the whole product and it gives me the most beautiful soft flush of colour.  I first saw Miss Glamorazzi recommend this and when the opportunity came along to do a swap with a Japanese blogger, I knew this would be top of my list!

Maybelline colour tattoo in Barely beige
I'm afraid this shade was a limited edition one in America which I had in a makeup swap.  It's so beautiful, it's beige with a very soft slight shimmer, perfect for underneath almost any eye shadow.

Benefit Gimmie Brow in Medium/Dark
A new addition to my collection and a rather great one too.  There'll be a full review coming soon, but in short, you brush it against the hairs first, then brush it back, it adds colour and thickness and sets them in place.  Way, way better than the Maybelline brow drama wand which I really didn't like.  I'm not sure how this would work on unkempt brows, but mine were only done a week ago and it's working great for me right now :)

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara*
This really is a lovely mascara, again, there'll be a review coming soon (trying to get on top of all the reviews I need to do!).  But it's great at adding volume and length and it lasts all day without flaking off everywhere, keep your eyes peeled for that review :)

So that's what I've been using recently, let me know what you've been using :)





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've been loving my LA Girl Pro Concealer, Milani Color Statement Lipstick and my Smashbox Primer!

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig