Thursday 3 April 2014

Rimmel match perfection foundation in shade 010

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation pump
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation on the skin
After seeing the likes of Tanya Burr rave about this foundation among others, I decided to give it a go. As you can see on the right (pic above), there's quite a lot of redness and blotchiness on my skin at the moment, and with the pregnancy it's beginning to break me out a bit too, boo!

The Rimmel Match perfect foundation does a great job of evening out my skin tone, and covering any little blemishes I have.  Once set with my Japonesque setting powder, it stays matte for a good few hours, which is remarkable for me, since I have a really oily t-zone, and at the moment, dry skin on my cheeks, which this foundation doesn't emphasise.

The shade I bought is the lightest one they do - my hubby thinks it's a bit pale for me, but it matches my neck and chest perfectly - he's just got used to seeing me without foundation recently i.e. seeing my face nice and red all the time.  I love that this has a pump on it too, something a lot of high street foundations seem to miss having. 

It kinda reminds me of the Revlon Colourstay foundation, but with better and more even coverage, and better staying power.  I've found myself reaching for this almost every time I've worn foundation recently, so I wanted to share my thoughts with you on it (I love it!).  What's more, it's only £6.99 in Boots at the moment, what a bargain!!





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. It definitely does give you coverage from your photo x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh..I really wish Rimmel wasn't discontinued here. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, I assumed (sillily) that it was sold everywhere :(

      Delete
  3. This looks fantastic on you and gives a nice, natural looking coverage. It looks like it matches your skin tone perfectly too.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - yeah it's the perfect shade and lasts so well :)

      Delete
  4. I actually have this in my drawer after my boyfriend bought it for me the Christmas before last along with loads of other beauty bits and bobs, but I haven't actually tried! It's probably past its best by now, but I might fish it out and take a little look at it :)

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig