Monday 28 April 2014

GOSH Forever waterproof eyeshadow stick

GOSH forever waterproof eyeshadow stick

GOSH forever eyeshadow pen

GOSH forever eyeshadow swatched
*** GOSH Forever eyeshadow in Beige 02 £3.99 ***

Recently I haven't bought much makeup, with the baby on the way it just isn't my priority and we need to save our pennies for Squidge, however, I have picked up a couple of little things here and there, this being one of them.  It's essentially a cream eyeshadow in a stick, at least, it's as long wearing as a cream shadow.  I haven't worn it by itself, but I wear it on top of a primer, and with eyeshadow over the top.

Depending on the eye shadow a little of the sparkle from this sometimes shines through (which I think is really nice).  When I pair it up with the Smashbox eye shadow primer (review coming this week), my eye shadow will last a good 12+ hours without creasing, which for me, is unheard of!

There aren't many occasions when I wouldn't wear this, combined with my Smashbox eyeshadow primer it's a killer combination for long wearing shadow, just remember to top it off with some normal eyeshadow too and you'll be good to go!  Also, just in case you're wondering, despite being waterproof its not horrible to remove either, at least, not after 12+ hours :)

They currently cost £3.99 each in Superdrug and come in 8 different shades. 




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I can't get enough of these eye chubbys and this is a gorgeous natural color. I still haven't tried anything from Gosh so this is a great reason :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really should Charlotte! I love these, it's amazing how long they last :)

      Delete
  2. I like the look of this! Such a pretty shade. These types of sticks are just so much easier to apply as well, no brush needed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly Sandy, I just draw it straight on, and apply my shadow on top, easy!

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely and is a bit of a bargain! And the wear time is impressive too!! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so cheap! I just posted a pic to my Instagram on the wear after 12.5 hrs, only just starting to crease! Amazing!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this is such a gorgeous shade and at such a great price too!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Georgina, congratulations on your pregnancy! :-) I always overlook the GOSH stand in Superdrug, I tried one of their foundations once way back when I was in school and I remember it being fairly good, but haven't tried anything since! Love the fact these cream shadows are in stick form, much better to apply with! For the bargain price, it would be rude not to grab a few, love the shade too!

    jaydeparis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Yeah exactly, that's what I thought - give it a go you might love it just as much as I do :D

      Delete
  6. This honestly sounds absolutely fantastic! It looks like such a beautiful, wearable everyday shade too!

    Thanks for the review, at such a bargain price I'll definitely be picking this up soon :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Laura :) Yeah it's a lovely shade, I'll have to pick up some others :)

      Delete
  7. I really like the color, but I can't buy GOSH products in the States ;_; I hope your delivery goes smoothly ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep meaning to try Gosh but as they are a little more expensive than other high street brands I'm put off (cheapskate). Will have to go swatch this in store :) I suffer from awful oily eyelids!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danniella - you need to try this :D And it's only £3.50 :D

      Delete
  9. 12 plus hours?! That is absolutely amazing! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig