Friday 4 April 2014

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill eye shadow in No.3

Giorgio Armani single eye shadow in No 3

Giorgio Armani single eye shadow swatched

Giorgio armani eyes to kill eye shadow in no.3 on the eye lid

When I went to the Giorgio Armani event a couple of weeks ago I did make a sneaky purchase.  There was a single eye shadow that I just couldn't keep my hands off, it's in shade 3 and very purply with gold glitter in it.  It was super beautiful and every time I swatched it, I was practically drooling :P

Over the last week or so I've literally worn it every day and love it just as much as I did at the event.

It blends beautifully and stays put all day, it's super long wearing which is perfect for me since I have such crazy oily eyelids *darn those lids*!

When I wear it, I use my NARS pro-prime eye shadow base, and on top of that my Maybelline creme shadow in barely beige.  That combination, with this eye shadow is just pure awesome!

The Giorgio Armani single eye shadow is a loose pressed shadow, similar to the L'Oreal infallible shadows, which I must admit, I haven't tried, so I can't compare, but I have tried these, and love them! The only drawback with this, is to buy one, it'll cost you a whopping £26.50 which is more expensive than a Chanel creme eyeshadow.  But do I think it's worth it? Yes, I really do.  The pigmentation is great, it's buildable and blends beautifully, the colour is really unique and you get a decent amount of product for your money (4g).  There's practically no fallout when applying it too, which for a glittery shadow is remarkable!

This product, I love.





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That is such a gorgeous colour and would make a great smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning isn't it! I can't stop wearing it :)

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for the perfect smokey purple shade for ages because it would look amazing on my hazel eyes and I think this is definitely the one!! xx
    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't recommend this one enough Emily :) The colour is totally buildable, I love it!

      Delete
  3. What a stunning shade! I am itching to try some more GA products and they eyes to kill shadows are now firmly on my radar. Expensive but I'm sure it would last a long time.... right? Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly - I've used this every day for about 2 weeks and I haven't dented it yet :)

      Delete
  4. That is such a beautiful colour! I've never tried anything from GA, but I now really want to try these shadows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig