Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sephora blusher in Healthy Rose 09

Sephora blusher
Sephora blusher on cheek closeup
Sephora blusher on cheeks

Back in January when I was in France I couldn't miss the opportunity not to go to Sephora, there was one in the town we were staying in (Bergerac).  My goal was to buy the MUF HD foundation, which I did, but when I was there I picked a couple of other bits up too, one of them being this little baby :)

The first time I used it, I could tell this was going to quickly become one of my favourite blushers, and I wasn't wrong!  I tend to prefer totally matte blushers instead of shimmery or glittery ones, and this one is totally matte.  It's quite a firm blusher and not overly pigmented, so you can really swish the brush in the product and not pick up too much, which I love.  It really is such a beautiful colour, perfect for Spring/Summer too.

This also is probably one of the best blushers for durability and staying put for a long time, once it's on, it stays put until you take it off.  It cost €10.90 which is about £9 at the current exchange rate.  If you get the chance to try this blusher, or another Sephora blusher, I really couldn't recommend it more - it'll be £9 well spent :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour. I can't wait to go to France in July and have a little splurge in Sephora :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it! I also picked up a shower creme in Mango, it's so so lovely!

      Delete
  2. That's a really good colour, I want to go to a country with Sephora and pick up a dew bits soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! That's the first time I've been near a Sephora :)

      Delete
  3. That is such a pretty shade. Reminds me a little of one of my favourite blushers MAC super continental. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade. Wish we had sephora. If you get another one, get orange punch it's such an amazing colour.

    Lauren - Makeup By Lauren Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish we had a Sephora too! Would love to have a local one :D

      Delete
  5. love the shade its lovely :) i want to try Sephora !
    The Inked Blonde-vintageMel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this review. I have been hesitant to try Sephora products as I've seen too many mixed reviews about it...but I will definitely try this blusher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig