Wednesday 9 April 2014

I've launched a 2nd blog!

mummy pixie screenshot

Hello lovelies, I'm not sure if you saw this coming or not, but I've launched a mummy blog!  I did originally think that this blog would just evolve with me, but given the name 'Makeup-Pixi3' I do feel quite pigeonholed, I know I do some lifestyle posts too, but there's so many pregnancy related and parenting posts I see in my future, I thought I'd give them a dedicated place to be.

So with that, over the last week I've been working on my new blog called Mummy Pixie :)  The name was the hubby's idea and I loved it!  There's already a few posts over there for you to have a read, it's where my weekly pregnancy updates will be, as well as wishlists, pinterest posts and all sorts!  

Just in case you're only interested in reading the weekly pregnancy updates, they'll be every Monday morning at 10am.  I took the GFC widget off as well, it didn't ruddy work!  So I'm just sticking with Bloglovin' for Mummy Pixi3, so if you fancy giving me a follow, that's the best way to do it.

So far there's a 12 week update, a Mothercare wishlist, a 13 week update and by about 10am on the 9th April, there'll be a Pinterest post :D

Thank you ALL for your support, apart from giveaway posts, the one where I announced my pregnancy was my all time most popular post for comments, it really meant a lot and I think I managed to reply to every comment :)

Come say hi on my new blog over at www.mummy-pixie.com :) 





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Casey from A Topsy Turvy blog

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig