Monday 21 April 2014

DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom in Rooftop Peony

dkny be delicious city blossom in rooftop peony

dkny perfume
rooftop peony
DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom in Rooftop Peony - £37* for 50ml

I typically stay away from fruity scents, but this one, this one is different.  It's part of their limited edition Spring collection City Blossom and this little baby here, it's called Rooftop Peony.  In it you'll smell notes of rose, mandarin and amber.  It's not just fruity like you'd expect, but also sweet and floral.

I normally stick to my trusty sweet scents like Lacoste Touch of Pink (which I adore), but you know what, I've had more compliments wearing this, and I think I've ever had in the years I've been wearing Lacoste.  This one's even been a hit with the hubby, every time I've worn it he's complimented me saying 'oooooh you smell nice!', so I think it's a confirmed hit!  It's so perfect for Spring/Summer too, it's fresh and airy, delicate and pretty.

It comes in the typical packaging (like an apple) but the perfume is pink coloured.  The box is stunning too with watercolour effect petals painted on the outside, it's like blossom falling off the trees :)

It's an absolutely gorgeous scent, one I've found myself reaching for above my favourites day-in-day-out.  If you're in Boots go over and have a spray and see what you think :)




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jaina from Which Beauty Box UK

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I always spritz this in Boots and it is just stunning x
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this packaging of this is adorable! will have to have a sniff next time i'm n boots!!

    This Girl Loves Chic  Facebook : ThisGirlLovesChic  xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute isn't it! Definitely give it a spritz!

      Delete
  3. I was thinking this scent would smell like cherry blossoms, but I really like fruity scents. I am a fan of DKNY apple perfumes. Did you hear that DKNY made a million dollar perfume, it is really pretty ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but mixed in with a fruitness :) It's really pretty, give it a sniff next time you're in Boots :)

      Crazy, I never knew that - even if I was a billionaire I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend that kind of money on a perfume, every spritz I'd be thinking, well that's £10k right there! lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig